VA Caregiver Support Program
Practical Tips for Caregivers - Medications, Providers, Organization, Mobility
Tips: Medications, Providers, Organization, Mobility
- Medication Log (PDF)
- Preventing Medication Mishaps (PDF)
- Get the Facts on Prescription & Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Eight Opioid Safety Principles for Patients and Caregivers * (PDF)
- Tips for Communicating with Your Veteran's Health Care Team (PDF)
- Making the Most of Healthcare Visits (PDF)
- What to Do When The Veteran You Care For Is Hospitalized (PDF)
- Crisis Symptom Reporting Guide (PDF)
- Home Alone Alliance – Mobility Video Series *
Call VA’s Caregiver Support Line (CSL) at 1-855-260-3274 to learn more about the support that is available to you, and for assistance connecting with the Caregiver Support Team/Coordinator, at your local VA Medical Center.
VA CSL Expanded hours:
-Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET
-Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Subscribe to receive email updates and information about VA Caregiver Support Program services.
*By clicking on these links, you will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site.